Question: Does anyone utilize other terminology for what’s commonly called a “probationary period?” I am concerned that this terminology could jeopardize our at-will status. No matter what you call it, what other issues should I consider as we formalize how we treat employees during the first 90 days on the job? -- P.R. Ohio
- Where can I find guidelines for setting employee salaries?
- What's the value of earning an advanced degree in HR?
- With gas prices going up, are you increasing mileage rates?
- When employee says leaving was a mistake, would it be a mistake to rehire him?
- How should we go about implementing a 'leave donation' program?