Interested in submitting a guest post?
Business Management Daily is happy to accept guest posts from writers and businesses. If you have a unique perspective on a business or Human Resources topic, we want to hear from you! Guest posts are not paid, however, you will be given credit for your writing as an author on our site, with the opportunity to link back to your page.
Step 1 – Send us a pitch
You can submit a pitch by completing this form.
Your pitch should include:
- The topic you want to write about and your general angle on it. (Feel free to include up to 3 proposed topics)
- The SEO keyword the article will target (all content must be written to target a particular keyword and use SEO best practices).
- A brief bio on the author establishing some industry/topical expertise.
Choosing a topic
For the best idea on the types of topics we cover, you can take a look at our website. However, Business Management Daily is typically interested in articles about Human Resources, employment law, management, business, and office/business operations. If we have already covered a topic extensively, we typically will not take additional submissions on it, unless there have been new developments around the topic.
Step 2 – Pitch review
We’ll review your pitch and determine if it’s a good fit. If so, or if it only needs some small adjustments, we’ll reach out about the next steps. If interested, we will try to reach out within one week from when your pitch is submitted, but in some cases it may take longer.
We may not respond to all submissions, especially those that are not a good match.
Step 3 – Writing your article
If your pitch is approved, write your article and submit it via email either through an editable Google Doc, or, ideally, an SEO writing program like Clearscope.
Article word counts typically should range from 1,200 – 2,500 words, depending on the topic and the amount of information there is to be covered. All articles submitted must be new and original works.
An article may include a backlink either to your site, a piece of content you’ve published, etc, as long as it is worked into the article in a sensible way. Otherwise, Guest Writers may include a link to their site in their bio, which will be posted on their Author’s page.
Additionally, please include a bio (a few sentences) and headshot for the author, highlighting their skill/experience/expertise.
Step 4 – Review & scheduling
Once an article has been submitted, we will review and edit it. This can take up to 2 weeks from submission.
- If only minor changes need to be made, we will consider the article accepted, and set a publish date with those changes incorporated.
- If more substantial changes appear to be needed, then we may return the article to you, with mark-up, for changes to be made.
- If substantial reworks are needed, and the quality of the article is well below our standards and expectations, we reserve the right to reject the article completely and terminate our arrangement.
BMD’s editorial team reserves the right to make final edits, which may include removing extraneous promotional content, rewording copy, adding internal links, and more.
Once the article is finished with the approval process, we will schedule it on our editorial calendar and provide you with the expected date, along with the post URL. Articles may take up to 2 weeks from the time they are approved until they appear on the site.
Step 5 – Additional promotion
Once an article is published, we ask that guest writers promote the article through their own resources. This could include linking to it on your website, forwarding it to your email list, sharing it on your social media platforms, or some other method of promotion.