Jobs that require facing unpredictable conditions, immediate dangers and high-stakes situations rank at the top of CareerCast.com’s list of America’s most and least stressful jobs, shown here with each position’s “Jobs Rated Stress Score.”
Source: CareerCast.com, January 2014
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Confidential customer lists may be trade secrets even if the names are available elsewhere
- Blind sided by an employee's inglorious Internet activity
- Who says equal opportunity statements can't be fun?
- Wellness program helps lower health premiums by 10%