Anyone watching the Sasquatch convention baseball playoffs this past month noticed that most of the Boston Red Sox players looked like they hadn’t shaved since Spring Training. The Sox rode their unkempt culture all the way to a World Series title. While some employers make take a liking to such beard bonding in the workplace, others demand a clean-shaven culture. So can your organization set a no-beard policy for its male employees? ...
- Avoiding 'Talented Terrors': 20 Questions to Help You Hire for Attitude
- How Do Your Managers Rate on The 'Great Boss' Checklist?
- Dumb Idea of the Year Award: 'Maternity Projection' Charts for Female Staff
- Obama's Second Term: What Does It Mean for Employers and HR?
- HR Professionals: Go Social or Go Stale