Domino’s Pizza recognizes employees for their best work, even when it’s not about pizza. The winner of the international chain’s national Delivering More award won it after he dropped the pizza he was about to deliver and jumped into a river to help rescue a drowning man.
The company congratulated the winner, a store manager in Great Britain, for “going above and beyond in [his] commitment to promote the brand.” The manager also got a letter from local police, who honored him for saving the drowning man.
Domino’s Delivering More award goes to a store or employee who makes a connection with the local community and displays passion and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
Contact: Danny Bowles of Domino’s Pizza Group, at Danny.Bowles@dominos.co.uk.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Grandparent quit to babysit? No unemployment comp
- Employ 'Casual' Workers? Stem Discrimination Lawsuits by Tracking Assignments You Offer
- When employee requests accommodation, beware overly cautious return-to-work conditions
- COBRA claim for employee who didn't sign up for health insurance?