Domino’s Pizza recognizes employees for their best work, even when it’s not about pizza. The winner of the international chain’s national Delivering More award won it after he dropped the pizza he was about to deliver and jumped into a river to help rescue a drowning man.
The company congratulated the winner, a store manager in Great Britain, for “going above and beyond in [his] commitment to promote the brand.” The manager also got a letter from local police, who honored him for saving the drowning man.
Domino’s Delivering More award goes to a store or employee who makes a connection with the local community and displays passion and dedication to providing excellent customer service.
Contact: Danny Bowles of Domino’s Pizza Group, at Danny.Bowles@dominos.co.uk.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Seasonal work, temps and 1099 status: Are we liable for unemployment comp?
- 1099s won't instantly create independent contractors
- Warn managers: Don't mention FMLA during discussion about discharge
- How to prepare your workplace for a possible flu pandemic