Any employee of United Airlines who passes through O’Hare International Airport may stop by the organization’s new health clinic for treatment of routine illnesses, flu shots, employment-related physicals and other services.
The 5,200-square-foot free clinic also is open to United’s 10,000 Chicago-area employees. It is the airline’s fifth employee clinic; others are at airports in Cleveland, Houston, Guam and Newark/New York. All of the clinics are managed by Walgreens, which operates 370 employer-based clinics for other companies.
Contact: Sarah Rae Murphy of United Airlines, (312) 997-8610.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NCWHA governs employee incentive and bonus plans
- 5 ways to keep mandatory overtime from boiling over
- How do the new Illinois Equal Pay Act rules affect my record-keeping obligations?
- A manager's paperwork is never done: What to keep, what to toss