When it comes to discrimination law, courts view “religion” very broadly, meaning you may need to approve some pretty unusual requests. Last week, a Tennessee man quit his job after seeing that his W-2 form was labeled with the number 666 ("the number of the beast"). Here's how to best identify and handle requests for religious accommodations ...
- How High is Your Organization's 'TCA' Index? A 12-Step Program to a Kinder, Gentler Workplace
- Not-So Silent Night: The 10 Most Obnoxious Holiday Party Goers (and 12 Ways to Avoid Getting Sued)
- Close Shave: Is it Legal to Set a No-Beard Policy for Male Staff?
- 8 'Tough-Love' Truths for the Business World
- Back to School ... With Your Office Supplies?