Even after the start of 2012, the model FMLA certification and notification forms provided by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) still carried an expriation date of Dec. 31, 2011. But now the DOL has released new forms that won't expire until Feb. 28, 2015. These "updated" versions, however, did not include any substantive changes, only the expiration date. That was somewhat of a surprise because the DOL did not use this opportunity to fix a pair of key shortcomings on the forms ...
- Snapchat for Business: Beware the Legal Risks of Self-Destructing Texts
- 8 'Tough-Love' Truths for the Business World
- The Penn State case: Would you or your managers have called police?
- Can HR professionals be fired for insisting on legal compliance?
- Close Shave: Is it Legal to Set a No-Beard Policy for Male Staff?