May 24, 2011
Elizabeth Hall, Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 904-8000
Free team building kit provides managers with proven team building exercises, activities and games to boost morale and build winning teams
(Falls Church, Va.) On a shoe string budget? No need to order up an expensive round of paintball to gain the benefits of proven team building exercises. A new report—17 Team Building Ideas from Business Management Daily—offers free, effective team building ideas to try at your very next meeting. Help your employees reach their state of optimal challenge and “flow” with this inspiring new report.
17 Team Building Ideas provides real-life teamwork examples, exercises and tips to lead winning teams. Specifically, you’ll find tips on corporate team building, team building exercises to help your team see the big picture, fun team building activities (like Taking the Marshmallow Challenge), proven teamwork examples (such as Mayo Clinic’s team collaboration secrets), creative team building activities, team building training, and suggestions for bonding activities that are tied to your core values.
Here are just a few of many free team building ideas detailed in the free report:
- Try this game at your next meeting: “Rethink the Ordinary.” Bring a grab bag of ordinary items and rethink their uses. Just 20 minutes of brainstorming leads to innovative thinking and new inventions.
- Mimic the Mayo Clinic’s team approach for your most pressing customer problem. Gather your “specialists” together and descend on the problem like pit stop mechanics—sharing and transferring expertise to creatively address both problem and symptoms for the best possible outcome.
- Imagine the worst. Then deal with it. Doug Stern, CEO of United Media, asks his team to “peer into the darkness” together, to come up with detailed plans in response to each nightmare scenario. By summoning their courage, he unleashes tremendous potential, smart risk-taking and confidence to confront the unknown.
About Business Management Daily
Business Management Daily provides sound news, business advice and resources to give professionals the skills and strategies they need to grow their businesses, avoid legal pitfalls and advance their careers.
Visit BusinessManagementDaily.com for free email newsletters, as well as links to timely webinars, online training resources, special reports and newsletters. Expert editors update the site hourly with business news, commentary, reports, trends and practical advice that business owners and managers can use to save time, improve productivity and increase profits.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable advice in the areas of: human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills and tax. It is one of two brands of Capitol Information Group, Inc. The company’s Investing Daily brand provides self-directed investors with timely market analysis and market-beating stock portfolios.
The Business Management Daily logo and archived press releases are available at: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/categories/Newsroom.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/20320/create-your-own-dream-team-try-these-17-effective-team-building-ideas-today "
- What's Steve Jobs' Secret?
- Free video recording demonstrates how to design effective PowerPoint presentations
- 8th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium to be held March 21-23, 2012; ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- Avoiding employee lawsuits: 5 lessons from the court
- Can't stand the whining? Good, it's a red flag.