Our recognized experts can train groups within your companies, addressing your specific needs on your schedule. Business Management Daily experts provide customized training for your company—either online or in-person. Call Paul Legrady today at 800-543-2055, extension 4550 for your customized training needs and for group pricing discounts.
Your management team
- Plans, organizes, delegates, and communicates
- Coaches, collaborates, intervenes, and motivates
- Reviews, disciplines, documents, and terminates
How is your management team functioning? One of our experts can tell you.
Your leadership team
- Strategizes, plans, evaluates, and forecasts
- Motivates, presents, collaborates, and evaluates
- Negotiates, monitors, reviews, and reports
How well are you developing your company’s leaders – current and future? One of our experts can tell you.
Your HR team
- Recruits, onboards, hires, retains, and fires
- Defines policies, writes handbooks, and administers benefits
- Develops training programs, builds cultures, and awards
How effective are your HR policies and the HR professionals implementing them? One of our experts can tell you.
You do business in a thicket of
- FMLA, I-9 and E-Verify requirements
- NLRB, FLSA, and ADEA laws
- ADA, EEOC, and OSHA regulations
How well are you complying with relevant labor laws? One of our experts can tell you.
Your payroll department
- Tackles compensation policies, termination pay, and travel pay
- Administers expense reimbursements, wage garnishments, and benefit administration
- Manages retirement policies, compliance issues, and outside audits
Are your payroll practices working? One of our experts can tell you.
Your entire company is likely built on Microsoft Office
- Excel pivot tables, dashboards, macros, lists, and graphs
- Outlook calendars, tasks, and categories
- OneNote, Acrobat, SharePoint, and other office software
Is your company leaving solutions on the table? One of our experts can tell you.
Your administrative professionals
- Coordinates teams, takes minutes, organizes events
- Plans travel, proofreads documents, nee expectations
- Keeps calendars, improves efficiencies, communicates for groups
How cost-effective is your admin team? One of our experts can tell you.
What Our Clients Say:
"Aurora Water contracted with Business Management Daily to provide training on SharePoint Governance, guidance in development of a Governance Plan, and evaluation of our results. Due to that successful implementation we brought their consultant, Melissa Esquibel, back to provide Office 365 Online training through webinars and on-site sessions. We were very pleased with the response from staff and provided the recordings for later use by the entire City. We are working to implement the recommendations Melissa made following the on-site sessions and continue to find value in the services provided through Business Management Daily, on a daily basis."Aurora Water Business Systems Analyst, City of Aurora, Colorado