The dreams that tell you you’re stressed
If you run into a string of these pesky nightmares, or even one whopper, it’s probably time to take stock of your situation and acknowledge your stress is worth addressing:
1. Being unprepared for something. People show up for your dinner party, but you forgot to cook. You have to give a speech, but you’ve forgotten your notes. Or worse, you forgot to put clothes on!
2. Losing something vital. A family vacation begins with you misplacing the key to the mountain cabin, and boy, are they mad. Or your wallet disappears when a cop asks for your driver’s license.
3. Storms and disasters. You’re running around trying to scoop the water out of your basement. You’re on a plane taxiing down the runaway when you see a tornado in the distance. A snowstorm threatens to destroy your brand new home.
4. Physical chaos. You’re working on your deck when it collapses and down you go. You’re on a roller coaster that feels like it’s coming off the rails. Or you’re running madly through a hailstorm of pancakes!
5. Being chased. Even a slow-paced chase probably means you have worries on your mind. You can’t shake a spy’s tail … a mysterious stranger follows you around town … the neighbor’s pet rabbit gallops after you with revenge on its mind!