Have you avoided Access, Microsoft’s database management application, in favor of Excel? Do you find yourself entering the same data again and again – just so you can use it for multiple purposes? Well, no more. This is your chance to master data management.
There’s an easier way to manage all this data. This is your golden opportunity to put the power of Access to work for you. It’s easier to use than any previous version.
With Access the Power of Access 2007 – the latest webinar in our Office Tech Series – you can have a database up and running in no time. You’ll discover forms, reports and queries that get you the information you need right now … while staying nimble enough to meet your changing needs.
In this 75-minute live event – presented by Certified Microsoft Office Master Instructor Melissa Esquibel – you’ll learn just how easy managing all your data can be. Whether you’re an Access 2007 veteran or a new user, this session will help you get more out of this powerful tool than you ever dreamed you could!
Teaching points include:
- The Access 2007 Interface. Learn tabs, ribbons, buttons, QAT, security and the navigation pane.
- What is a database? We’ll explain flat vs. relational databases, creating relationships, how to look at your data objectively and database objects.
- Getting data into Access. Melissa will review typing data into records, importing vs. linking, importing/linking from Excel, Outlook or other sources, adding fields and tips for using the table interface.
- Fast reports & forms with wizards. This section will have you creating and modifying forms, using forms for more than data entry, creating & modifying reports and adding elements like totals, headers and breaks.
- Basic queries. This last learning tool covers everything about queries.
And because this is a webinar, there is no limit to the number of colleagues you can invite to sit in on this interactive event. In just 75 minutes, you’ll increase productivity not just for yourself, but for EVERYONE in your office. We guarantee it (read on for details).
With Melissa Esquibel’s expert tips and advice, you’ll find out just how easy it is now to manage all that data. We’ll help you become the office productivity expert! Join us on Jan. 26 to Access the Power of Access 2007.
Alice Bumgarner, Editor
Administrative Professional Today
P.S. FREE Bonus Gift! The first 50 people who sign up for this informative webinar will receive 77 Technology Tips to Boost Office Productivity at no cost or obligation. You’ll instantly get more out of Excel and Word … improve your Google searches … and even unlock the power of your cell phone. Others have paid $39.95 for this report – but its value is far, far greater. And we’ll send you a FREE download – IF you act quickly.
P.P.S. Your satisfaction is unconditionally guaranteed. If you decide that Access the Power of Access isn’t everything we’ve promised and more, we will immediately refund 100% of your tuition. Your course materials and 77 Technology Tips to Boost Office Productivity are yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.