by Tim Stevens
Interview questions need not be tricky. But they do need to reveal the character of what might be the next person on your. Below is a list of questions you should consider asking your next job candidate, and what their answers might reveal:
1. When were you excited about your work? This reveals what motivates your candidate. You want a person whose passions align with the job description.
2. What major mistakes from your past do you not regret? From great failures come big lessons, so look for employees who recognize the importance of messing up.
3. What’s your favorite movie? Remember, chemistry matters. It’s good to know what candidates enjoy doing. If not movies, perhaps they can tell you about books they have read or music they enjoy.
4. What’s a misconception people have about you? You want employees who understand how they come across to other people.
5. How happy are you in your current job? Lo...(register to read more)