Last week, the U.S. Supreme Court issued an important ruling that defines a "suprervisor" in discrimination cases as someone who has the power to hire, fire, demote, transfer or discipline other workers are not “supervisors.” This narrow definition of supervisor is a win for employers, but what does it all mean to your life in HR?
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events