Despite plenty of new high-tech options, good old-fashioned paper time sheets remain the most popular way to record how many hours employees work, according to a recent poll of visitors to theHRSpecialist.com:
- Tax levies: Large print giveth, small print taketh away
- Deposits can't be directed to payroll or corporate accounts
- Everything you wanted to know about corporate taxes (but didn't know how to ask)
- Uncle Sam wants you! ... to properly handle summer military duty
- When the IRS makes a mistake, what do we do?