Many Indiana employers wisely use noncompete agreements to protect their legitimate business interests in their customer base and trade secrets. But will those agreements stand up in court? While some employers have successfully used noncompetes, others don’t believe they’re worth the paper they’re printed on. Depending on how the noncompete is drafted, either can be true ...
- Benedictine Health Services settles accommodations suit
- Why you should skip college reunions
- Disability still your call, even if co-workers 'Accommodate'
- Calculate complaint-Filing timing in EEOC and PHRC discrimination case
- Stop legal bait-and-switch by documenting, retaining copies of employee complaints