The U.S. Department of Labor last month released the Employee’s Guide to the, a 16-page booklet describing employee rights and duties under the law. It uses plain English and flowcharts to explain who can use FMLA, when they can use it and how medical certification works.
Use the document as an internal training tool for employees (or HR staff). Access the guide here.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32318/new-guidebook-helps-you-explain-fmla-to-employees "
- The Dirty Dozen: Manager mistakes that spark lawsuits
- Can we terminate a poor performer who is currently out on FMLA leave?
- Return FMLA leave-taker to equivalent job, no matter what
- Fired employee suing? Find out if he's filed for bankruptcy
- Recognize The Legal Dangers Of Considering Military Service In Employment Decisions