The U.S. Department of Labor last month released the Employee’s Guide to the, a 16-page booklet describing employee rights and duties under the law. It uses plain English and flowcharts to explain who can use FMLA, when they can use it and how medical certification works.
Use the document as an internal training tool for employees (or HR staff). Access the guide here.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32318/new-guidebook-helps-you-explain-fmla-to-employees "
- Ensure FMLA leave doesn't affect evaluations
- Can individual employees be liable for FMLA violations? 4th Circuit may decide
- Employees, employers embrace S.F. paid leave ordinance
- Labor Department's proposed FMLA rules tackle military family leave
- FMLA expired and we haven't heard from worker: Can we legally terminate?