by Kimberly Deas
As mobile technology advances, so does the art of networking and exchanging contact information. New mobile apps allow business professionals the opportunity to obtain and organize their business contacts like never before. Some good apps to try: (Note: Most are for iPhone and Android.)
1. ScanBizCards. For those people who are attached to their business cards, this handy app scans your businesses cards and automatically translates the information to a digital contact, letting you edit the information and add more.
2. Bump. Just lightly touch two “bump” devices and—zap!—you can share contact information, pictures and even connections on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. This works with both iPhones and Android devices.
3. My Name is E. This virtual business card uses a bump-like feature to connect phones. For people not using a compatible device, simply send them an email. Extra bonus: This app adds location tagging so you can see exactly where you met someone. This is a very nice added feature for the business traveler.
4. Contacts Journal (iPhone). Keeping track of your contacts is simple and easy with this app. Make detailed notes on interactions, meetings, calls, emails and even a helpful to-do list for each contact. This is a must for the networking professional.
5. Go Contacts (Android). This app lets you create groups, merge contacts in bulk, quickly search contacts, back up and recover contacts and even offers options to enhance the appearance of dialer interface.
Kimberly Deas combines her 10+ years’ experience in telecommunications with a background in personal coaching and results-oriented training.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32012/new-ways-to-organize-your-business-cards "