Earlier this year, the EEOC published Veterans and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): A Guide for Employers. In the guide, the EEOC asks the following question: May a private employer give preference in hiring to a veteran with a disability over other applicants?
- Beware reverse sex discrimination when setting schedules and overtime policies
- Government employers: Don't trample on workers' rights to speak out on public matters
- Status of Health Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts under the Affordable Care Act
- FMLA in the trenches: 10 tactics to wipe out fraud and abuse
- Call lawyer about new accommodation class