Sound the alarm for your company if it does not already have a plan in place for dealing with a disaster. Prepare your people, your facilities, your policies and procedures, and your data and resources now for potential crises that could occur later.
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) supplies extensive information for preparing your business for a disaster via its Ready.gov site and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Here are some of the highlights.
Establish a planning team
The...(register to read more)
- Transfer worker who needs a fresh start; it's not retaliation if pay, benefits are equal
- 10 ways to cut your organization's legal bills
- 8 tips to gain CFO's wellness program buy-in
- Use job ratings to counter disability claims
- Of course you have an anti-harassment policy; now make sure all your employees can use it