Busy employees who work for Sunnyvale, Calif.-based Akraya Inc., don’t have time to clean their houses—so the company does it for them. The IT consulting and staffing firm sends a professional cleaning service to their homes once every two weeks.
Employees of the nine-year-old organization also get free gym memberships, flexible schedules and the opportunity to telework, along with regular company outings that include family members.
And after five years on the job, every employee gets an extra week off for vacation—and $5,000 to spend on it.
Contact: Eszter Szikora of Akraya, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- NLRB dings Fort Worth company for contract violation
- Hiring independent contractor? Be prepared to document that he's not an employee
- UI benefits due unless you prove independent contractor status
- UPS to drop spouse health insurance, blames ACA