Busy employees who work for Sunnyvale, Calif.-based Akraya Inc., don’t have time to clean their houses—so the company does it for them. The IT consulting and staffing firm sends a professional cleaning service to their homes once every two weeks.
Employees of the nine-year-old organization also get free gym memberships, flexible schedules and the opportunity to telework, along with regular company outings that include family members.
And after five years on the job, every employee gets an extra week off for vacation—and $5,000 to spend on it.
Contact: Eszter Szikora of Akraya, email@example.com.
- Reduction in force? Make sure severance packages are equitable for similar employees
- Secure the right certification to push your career forward
- Independent contractor or employee? The 20-question IRS test
- Fired sales rep did not return our iPad! Can we deduct its value from his last check?
- Does workers' comp cover injuries an employee suffers at a work-related social event?