When training managers on conducting successful, keep it short and sweet. Managers are busy enough as it is, so a time-intensive training session will only add to anti-appraisal sentiments.
You can incorporatetraining into your regular performance evaluation procedures. Start with these essential points.
Explain the importance and purpose of evaluations....(register to read more)
- What should we do about reports that new employee smells of alcohol?
- Shopping for employee-lawsuit insurance: 6 questions to ask
- FMLA leave spikes before weekends, holidays? Investigate suspected abuse, fire if warranted
- Track all ADA accommodation requests, responses
- Termination meeting should include open door, easy exit