When training managers on conducting successful, keep it short and sweet. Managers are busy enough as it is, so a time-intensive training session will only add to anti-appraisal sentiments.
You can incorporatetraining into your regular performance evaluation procedures. Start with these essential points.
Explain the importance and purpose of evaluations....(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 'Tis the season to be jolly … but careful with parties, gifts, bonuses
- Senate votes "No!" but Obama NLRB appointee could still force you to unionize
- Use open enrollment season to explain benefits
- What should we do about reports that new employee smells of alcohol?