When training managers on conducting successful, keep it short and sweet. Managers are busy enough as it is, so a time-intensive training session will only add to anti-appraisal sentiments.
You can incorporatetraining into your regular performance evaluation procedures. Start with these essential points.
Explain the importance and purpose of evaluations....(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can an HR professional have personal liability for employment decisions?
- Severance: Say goodbye on good terms when forced to downsize
- Use TEAM approach to stay union-free in a union-friendly world
- Recruiting & Retaining: 6 Real-Life Examples of Successful Programs