Wayne-based Crothall Healthcare will pay more than $88,000 to settle aclaim brought on behalf of an employee working in Arkansas.
According to the EEOC, Crothall fired a housekeeper at the Arkansas State Hospital in Little Rock after it discovered she was pregnant. That violated the.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Planning to fire expectant mom? Prove problems predated pregnancy
- How not to handle FMLA leave: Bank learns the hard way that following the law isn't optional
- Pregnancy suit seeks $5 million for former Chicago teacher
- New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits Law