Read on for details …
Overtime exemption issues. Wage-and-hour dilemmas. Payment for training and travel time. These are just some of the problems that cross your desk—and your mind—every day. How will you solve them?
HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits is the must-have guide your colleagues (and COMPETITORS) use to answer those tough questions, and many others. And when you agree to review this valuable advisory, you’ll receive five Instant Executive Briefings on today’s hot-button topics:
1. FLSA Wage-and-Hour Basics. We’ll help you make sure you’re complying with the Fair Labor Standards Act when it comes to minimum wage, record-keeping requirements and more.
2. Overtime Exemptions. It’s your job to determine who’s exempt and who’s not. We’ll guide you through the tricky issues of salary basis … duties tests … job descriptions … and FMLA leave, to name a few.
3. Travel, Training and Other Tricky Pay Issues. This Instant Executive Briefing covers these challenging areas, telling you when you have to pay employees—and when you DON’T.
4. FLSA FAQs. We run down the top wage-and-hour questions that keep HR pros up at night—and provide you with practical, easy-to-implement answers that’ll put your worries to bed.
5. FLSA Self-Audit: Exempt vs. Nonexempt. Who should and shouldn’t get overtime? Get this answer wrong, and you could be on the hook for millions. But this quick, handy test can keep you out of trouble.Each of these Instant Executive Briefings is priced at $14.95—but their value far exceeds their total $74.75 price. Yet they’re all yours FREE for checking out HR Specialist: Compensation & Benefits!
Enhance Your Team’s Benefits—AND Your Career!Compensation & Benefits is published by the experts who have been writing The HR Specialist newsletter for years. It features quick-reading, actionable advice that will enhance both your effectiveness and your profile as a savvy Total Rewards professional.
But don’t take my word for it. See for yourself by clicking on the sample issue above. You’ll benefit from such practical advice as:
It’s like having your own team of HR consultants and legal advisors backing you up while you sharpen your skills and advance your career.
7 Free Reports … a 67% Discount … PLUS a 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Welcome on board,
P.S. Don’t miss out on this limited-time Introductory Offer: Save 67% off the cover price and receive seven FREE Bonus Reports—plus our 100% money-back guarantee—when you subscribe now!
P.P.S. Added bonus! Sign up for HR Weekly—our FREE e-letter on comp-and-benefits trends and HR news—when you subscribe.