The U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration has concluded its investigation into the December 2007 collapse of the Berkman Plaza II parking garage and found Atlanta-based Choate Construction not to have been at fault.
The collapse killed one person and injured 18.
In announcing its findings, OSHA blamed the collapse on structural deficiencies in the garage’s design. Nothing Choate did or failed to do contributed to the collapse.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Can we forbid employees from sharing how much of a bonus they received?
- Where can I get the new EEO poster we need?
- Making demands while employee is on disability leave
- Don't fall into the retaliation trap! Have solid reason for firing complainer