Pick up money-saving tips at TipJar (www.google.com/tipjar), a site created by Google employees, where people submit and rank tips for home and the workplace.
“Turn off your work computer and monitor when you go home. You’d be surprised how much energy it costs your company. Plus, it’s great for the environment!”
“Take your lunch to work one more day a week than you do now. Eating out at lunch is fun, so I wouldn’t eliminate it completely.”
“Spend some time with an HR person to find out about all of the benefits of your job. Most people aren’t even aware of all of the benefits available to them.”
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The HR I.Q. Test: March '09
- Is it time to stop tracking employees' vacation time?
- Firing employee who complained of harassment? Don't let alleged harasser play any role
- When technological change means jobs are changing too, document the training you offer