The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) reports that bias complaints by Muslim workers increased by 18% in 2007, reaching a record 452 cases. Complaints by Muslim job applicants also rose by 34%.
Nearly 80% of the complaints came from just nine states, including Pennsylvania.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Supreme Court expands filing window in 'Section 1981' cases
- Needing less stress at work isn't enough to create an ADA disability
- In Thomasville, prospective principal pockets $25,000
- Spirit of anti-Harassment policy more important than details