A. It sounds fine. But why limit yourself? It’s too restrictive to target an exact type of job. It’s better to leave yourself open to more possibilities. You might say, “I want to help companies and employees find the right mix of .” You may learn about more openings or generate more leads that way.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Solo HR pro? Prepare to play big in 2016
- Federal HR pros, take note: Bias complainers may contact any EEO officer to press claims
- 6 ways to make sure MVPs keep playing for your team
- Don't fear that settling a lawsuit will affect later case