Uncover a job candidate’stalents (or lack thereof) by asking these five questions:
- Describe your relationship with your supervisor and your peers.
- What would your current supervisor say about you? How about your peers?
- What was the most difficult work relationship you encountered during your last job? How did you handle it?
- Without using names, describe two or three of the worst people you’ve ever worked with. Why were they so hard to work with? How did you manage those situations?
- Give an example or two of your .