Compare J & J’s response to that of Johns-Manville Corp., which refused for years to admit that the asbestos it produced was killing people.
When you compare those actions, some traits of integrity emerge:
- Integrity is not loyalty to an organization, but to honorable principles.
- Integrity is not keeping secrets, but speaking the truth despite negative outcomes.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Responding to employee rants: 4 do's and don'ts
- Airline employees compete for awards in 'Customer Cup' contest
- Nothing irks like jerks at work ... Confront the problem maker in 6 steps
- Your dollars at risk: 6 ways to protect yourself from personal liability