Here’s a new resource for HR pros who work for state and local governments: You’ll find detailed, defined-contribution data for the 20 primary plans operated by state governments at http://tinyurl.com/SLGEstatepensiondata.
Defined-benefit data also are available for 126 plans largely administered by state governments. The Center for State and Local Government Excellence will annually update the web site.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Teach managers to support staff during crunch time
- Prepare to determine, when the allegations fly: Sexual harassment--or just some clueless guy?
- Home remodeling firm redesigns its benefits
- Investigative finger points back at accuser? It's OK to fire