People traditionally pack on extra pounds during the Thanksgiving-to-Christmas string of holiday parties and office functions. But the increasing focus on workplace wellness is leading more employers to inject more carrots and water with those cookies and eggnog into their holiday events.
One key rule for holiday partygoers: Stop drinking calories for thirst; stick with water.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 14 Tips on Business Etiquette
- 5 comp and benefits New Year's resolutions for 2013
- It's time to review your e-monitoring policies
- New Jersey courts let air out of unions' rat balloons
- Play it straight: When employee's complaints become irrational, stick with sound procedures