I’m not going to tell you that it’s OK to lie, cheat and steal. But I’m also not going to preach that you should act like a Boy Scout or Girl Scout all the time. There’s a middle ground—and that’s the smart place to be.
Listen, it’s easy to give speeches about how your department must maintain “the highest ethical standards.” That means noth...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Feel free to fire! There's no reason you have to tolerate threatening behavior
- Don't tolerate insubordination, rudeness
- If employee has authority to hire and fire, is he automatically eligible for exempt classification?
- Don't push retiring employee out early; you'll risk age lawsuit