Upshot: Your competitors and small business customers will combine the traditional “learning by your bootstraps” with real book smarts, too. As a result, artists, musicians, tradesmen and others not traditionally exposed to business education will learn not just their trade but small business skills.
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Small Business Tax Deduction Strategies
- Play it straight: When employee's complaints become irrational, stick with sound procedures
- Put a positive spin on your business writing
- Brace yourself: Health care reform passage will affect HR
- Records retention: Know what to keep, what's safe to toss