At Dynamic Edge in Ann Arbor, Mich., everyone takes part in the company’s
Employees who earn more points can dip into a grab bag filled with money—including some $100 bills.
“The idea that employees are more invested in their health and taking care of themselves makes it so they can focus better on work and they tend to be happier,” HR Director Thomas Moore said.
Only half the staff participated in the wellness program before the company started the incentive program.
Contact: Thomas Moore at email@example.com.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- From locker room to boardroom, NFL scandal heightens bullying awareness
- Boosting productivity makes you a true strategic player
- Protect against retaliation suits by conducting independent and 'blind' internal investigations
- When sexual harassment accusations fly, investigate and discipline right away