The Labor Department's Pension and Welfare(PWBA) changed its name last month to the Security Administration (EBSA). But employers and pension plans are not required to change existing summary plan descriptions to reflect the name change.
To reflect the change, the EBSA added a new toll-free assistance number, (866) 444-3272, and a new Web site address, www.dol.gov/ebsa.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Wellness program pays for itself at Simonton
- The death of one-size-fits-all benefits: Tailor rewards to generational differences
- Congress OKs New Genetic Bias Law—What's it Mean for HR?
- Despite ERISA workers' comp plan, employee can still sue for negligence