1. When employees were asked which perks would make them switch jobs, what were their top two responses (in order)?
a. Flextime, monetary bonus
b. Monetary bonus, defined benefit pension
c. Option to work remotely, flextime
2. A new survey says 40% of LGBT employees report they’ve experienced _____ at work.
b. Pay discrimination
c. Customer harassment
3. What percentage of employers automatically enroll new workers in their 401(k) plan?
4. A recent executive order by President Trump lets employers buy health insurance benefits for employees via:
a. Federal employee health plans
b. Multi-state associations
5. Which safety violation at U.S. workplaces was cited most often by OSHA in 2016?
b. Fall protections
c. Respiratory protections
Sources: 1. Gallup Poll 2. Harris Poll 3. Alight Solutions survey 4. The White House 5. OSHA
Answers: 1. b 2. a 3. c 4. b 5. b