Here are seven titles a young entrepreneur recommends for every leader:
1. Managing the Mental Game by Jeff Boss. Exercises on managing chaos and pressure.
2. Start With Why by Simon Sinek. Understanding the mission: not what you do but why.
3. The Go-Giver Leader by Bob Burg and John David Mann. An eye-opening fable about not “acting like a leader” and the Golden Rule.
4. The Dip by Seth Godin. Proving that winners do quit and quitters do win.
5. Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. The book that launched a movement showing that, at its core, economics is the study of incentives.
6. Essentialism by Greg McKeown. How to focus on getting the right things done.
7. Drive by Daniel H. Pink. A guide to taking control of your life and creating new things.
— Adapted from “10 Books Every Leader Should Read,” Deep Patel, Entrepreneur.