Want to give your workplace a fresh boost of energy? Consider devoting time this March to spring cleaning. Benefits your company stands to gain by the spruce-up:
- Additional space from getting rid of unnecessary items
- Improved focus by removing clutter and distractions
- Saved time because things are organized and easier to find
- Increased morale from a more appealing environment
- Better health from decreased circulation of germs and allergens.
Unsure how to start? Block off a few hours on everyone’s calendar to tackle the following areas. (Tip: Let them dress super casually and order pizza.)
Before embarking, set out cleaning supplies and arrange for extra recycling and garbage bins. Likewise, designate a room or corner as a drop-off point for things people no longer want. A co-worker may appreciate your old lamp, and unclaimed items can be donated.
Much of the work will be in the form of sorting, filin...(register to read more)