Almost 40% of employees want to be seen by their boss as a “work martyr,” someone who is always accessible and doesn’t take leave for fear of being seen as replaceable, says a Project TimeOff study. Don’t reward this philosophy—it prioritizes long hours over true productivity.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 8 tips for reviews that help employees & you
- Durham testing company settles religious bias lawsuit
- Do you have employees covered by USERRA? Warning: You could be personally liable for bias
- Want to get bosses' attention on bias problems? Remind them they can be held personally liable