Collaborative tools powered by cloud technology are making it easier for remote teams to accomplish as much apart as they would working in the same room, says Alltopstartups.com founder Thomas Oppong. He shares some of the best collaboration apps.
1. Flow. Keeps your tasks organized with due dates and lists.
2. Skitch . Gives you the power to caption pictures or circle meeting spots on a map.
3. Podio. Furnishes a central control panel for your tasks, calendar, contacts, activity stream and more.
4. AgileZen. Offers a visual way to collaboratively manage projects.
5. Asana. Provides teams with a place to plan meetings, organize files and stay connected.
6. Basecamp. Helps track every file, discussion and event for every project, beginning to end.
7. Box. Allows you to keep in touch with your team as well as access and edit your files from anywhere.
8. Moovia. Social environment for hosting projects, tasks, meetings, ideas, documents and more.
— Adapted from “26 of The Best Collaboration Apps for Your Team,” Thomas Oppong, Medium.