Domestic violence isn’t always domestic. It shows up in your workplace as
Some states allow employees time off following incidents of domestic violence even if their injuries aren’t serious enough to trigger . Plus, more than 20 states allow people to collect unemployment compensation if they have to quit due to domestic violence. Several states allow domestic violence victims to use state-provided “dummy” addresses.
Find training/policy tips at: www.stopfamilyviolence.org, www.ncdsv.org and www.ncadv.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Connecticut becomes third state to recognize same-sex marriages
- Employee behavior change can count as FMLA 'notice'
- Texas Labor Code Anti-Discrimination Provisions
- 'My boss is stressing me out!' That's not a disability requiring accommodation