Millennials (age 18 to 34) inched ahead of Generation X (35 to 50) in workforce participation in the first quarter of 2015. They now comprise 34.58% of the workforce, compared to 34.06% for Gen Xers.
Gen Xers 34%
Baby boomers 29%
Silent generation 2%
Source: Pew Research Center, May 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- New employee in skimpy attire: Can we create a dress code without singling her out?
- No federal gay-Bias law, but take note of state, Local rules
- The HR I.Q. Test: March '11
- When harassment case is on the line, be ready to prove you did everything you could to stop it