Only 11.1% of Americans belonged to a labor union in 2013, down from 20.1% in 1983 and an all-time high of 34.8% in 1954. A slim majority of the public thinks that’s bad for the country.
Source: Pew Research Center poll, April 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- HR investigations must go beyond supervisor suggestions
- When misbehavior demands termination, it's best to stick with one reason for firing
- Develop foolproof plan for taking uncertainty out of ambiguous resignations
- Must we allow former employees access to personnel files?