FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2015
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily to Celebrate Administrative Professionals Week by Giving Gifts to Its Admin Readers
Falls Church, Va. — If you’re an administrative professional, you’re the kind of person everyone’s always looking to for help. You’re the “go-to” professional to solve problems, answer questions and get things done. Your job involves a variety of diverse responsibilities that keep you on your toes at all times. Administrative Professionals Week (April 20-24) is a great opportunity for organizations to recognize their admins for all of the effort they put into ensuring office operations run smoothly.
“Congratulations on being a member of the administrative professionals team and happy Administrative Professionals Week!” says Carolyn Frazier, the editor of Business Management Daily’s Administrative Professional Today newsletter. “Are you ready to kick your career up a notch this year? It couldn’t be a better time.”
Business Management Daily will be giving gifts to its admin readers each day during this special event to commend them for all of their hard work and dedication. These giveaways are career-building resources, like tip lists, templates and a training video, to help you become more productive at work and strengthen essential skills.
Business Management Daily is giving away the following FREE resources during Administrative Professionals Week:
- Monday, April 20: Mini-project list of 9 things every admin should do between now and Dec. 31
- Tuesday, April 21: Training video on how to spruce up an old and outdated PowerPoint presentation from Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel
- Wednesday, April 22: Strategies for taking effective meeting minutes
- Thursday, April 23: 14 tips for admins who want to think like leaders
- Friday, April 24: 21 awesome keyboard shortcuts for Word, Excel and Outlook, plus the winners of the pre-Administrative Professionals Week 2015 Admin Reality Awards will be announced. Check Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group, Facebook page or Twitter account to see who won.
To get on the list to receive all of these gifts, please visit the Administrative Professionals Week registration page. Registration is completely free.
“Sure, you don’t need anyone to tell you that you’ve never been more challenged or more stressed in your job as admin than you are today. But you also don’t need anyone to tell you what a great profession it is either,” Frazier says. “More and more you are seen as a business partner and integral to the boss’s success. Administrative Professionals Week is a great time to reflect on the opportunity this profession affords you to expand your skills and take on more demanding management and leadership roles.”
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Join our LinkedIn group, ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter @BizDaily.
- Business Management Daily's new acquisition brings fresh perspective to workplace publications
- The key to a good admin-boss relationship
- Business Management Daily acquires venerable <i>Negotiation Briefings</i> newsletter
- Business alert: How to avoid the risks involved with hiring independent contractors
- Free keyboard shortcuts will help professionals boost productivity and optimize time