When it comes to their at-work dining habits, nearly half of chief executives bring lunch from home, according to a new survey by CareerBuilder.com and Harris Interactive.
Some head honchos grab fast food to go, but relatively few have lunch at sit-down restaurants. One in 10 said they’re too busy to break for lunch.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Recession ripening the office grapevine? 3 communication tips to keep employees on track
- The curious case of the cubicle exorcism
- Supreme Court hears arguments: Are employees' personal text messages private?
- The truth about navigating mergers