The percentage of board seats occupied by women has increased substantially in the last 20 years—all the way up to 16.9%. Women comprise 47% of the U.S. workforce.
Source: Catalyst Census of Women Board Directors, 1996–2013
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Questionable online content disqualifies job candidates
- Hiring new college grads? Keep your salary offers in check
- States aren't immune from ADA lawsuits, high court says
- Use 'no-reapplication' clause to settle discrimination cases once and for all