Innovative titles are a great way to draw more eyeballs—and possibly some PR—to your online job listings.
Example: A division of Sheraton hotels put out the call for a CBO (Chief Beer Officer), who would visit breweries and beer festivals to select beers for hotel menus. More than 7,000 applications from 30 countries poured in—by far the most the hotel chain has ever received for a job opening.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- How can I do a better job of screening applicants?
- Can we fire an employee for refusing to take a lie detector test?
- 'Blacklisting' for prior EEOC complaints may be retaliation
- Don't reject convicted felons unless you have legitimate business reason