Employees filed 8,826 charges of racial harassment with the EEOC in fiscal year 2014, the most ever. In 10 years, racial harassment charges have increased by 58%.
Source: EEOC, February 2015
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Planning layoffs? Check age demographics before and after proposed RIF
- Basic problem stalls pay suit: Plaintiff made lots of money
- How one rude employee can spark a disability lawsuit
- Hiring friends, family not illegal—Unless race factors in