If you’re like Paul McKenna, the one downside of going on vacation is all the work you have to miss.
Now the British hypnotherapist has a solution: 20-minute hypnosis sessions designed to help stressed out workers “feel as refreshed and revitalised as they do after a two-week break.” He recently partnered with Virgin Holidays to create a pop-up day spa offering the mini breaks to Londoners. “We’ll simulate the feeling you get when the brain releases endorphins, the natural feel-good hormones often associated with a holiday,” he told the Daily Mail.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- What are the liability risks for health plan administrators?
- Boost productivity by helping staff with elder care problems
- Employers increase 401(k) contributions as they cut pensions
- Employment law by the numbers: Know which laws you can ignore